Ray White Gerringong are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for Real Estate to join our growing sales team.
As a Sales Associate you will initially support, and in-turn be taught the art of Real Estate sales by one of our highly experienced local agents.
Your day-to-day activities will initially include:
– Client prospecting;
– Gathering market intelligence;
– Assisting in developing marketing materials;
– Handling prospective buyer enquiries and follow-ups;
– Pre-settlement inspections;
– Pre & post appraisals follow up;
– Assisting with open homes and inspections;
– Database management;
– Opportunities to assist with home appraisals and listing properties for sale
As you develop and display increasing competence in these areas, your responsibilities will evolve, resulting in you becoming a fully-fledged Agent.
Could this be you?
– Do you have good local area knowledge?
– Are you motivated, energetic & driven?
– Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
– Are you a great communicator?
– Are you a team player?
– Are you able to learn new systems?
– Do you have a certificate of registration or real estate licence or are willing to obtain one?
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your application by Sunday 14th July 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be considered regardless of industry experience. All applications and enquiries will be treated with complete confidentiality.
Valid Driver’s licence essential.