Architecturally designed executive residence
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Built to impress the home offers superior quality throughout with spacious north facing open plan living areas, including lounge and media room both featuring natural stone surround gas fireplaces, large formal entry, four bedrooms all with BIW's the master suite includes ENS + WIR. Native hardwood flooring throughout adds that extra warmth and character. The chef style gourmet kitchen is a delight with high quality stainless steel smeg appliances and walk in pantry. There are two undercover entertaining areas allowing effortless indoor/outdoor living and a beautifully presented tropical oasis in the private rear yard.
Panoramic mountain views are a highlight and enjoyed from many aspects within the home. With a three car garage or two car plus workshop this home has plenty to offer.
Set amongst quality homes with a commanding street appeal and located close to schools, parks, cafes and the white sandy beaches of Gerringong.
- Architecturally designed executive residence
- Scenic mountain views
- Superior quality throughout with north facing living areas
- Impressive formal entry
- Four bedrooms with ENS and WIR to master, 3rd guest WC
- Gourmet kitchen with quality smeg appliances and walk in pantry
- Native hardwood flooring throughout
- Natural stone surround lopi gas fireplaces
- Two undercover entertaining areas
- Effortless indoor/outdoor living
- Tropical landscaped rear yard with level grassed area
- Three car garage or two car plus workshop
- Land size 648m2 (approx)
- Sort after estate close to schools, parks, cafes and the beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
648m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.