Ray White Gerringong
Exclusive Werri Beach Waterfront
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Very rarely does such an opportunity arise to secure arguably one of the best locations on the south coast.
The original beach house dating back to the 1940's offers a glimpse of the past and has been tightly held for over 60 years.
This truly unique property offers more than one could imagine with surreal lake, rural and mountain views from the private rear yard with direct access to Werri Lagoon whilst the eastern boundary adjoins the sand dunes of the famous Werri Beach.
There are plenty of options with this property as it is situated on a rarely seen 1201m2 (approx) parcel of land. Whether it be a beach side holiday cottage, build your dream home or look at development options (STCA) this is a one off opportunity to live the dream.
Enjoy spectacular coastal living and sunny beach days. Go fishing or kayaking from your own back yard, maybe stroll out the front door for a quick surf. All this just over one hour from Sydney located in the renowned holiday destination of Gerringong.
- Very rarely does such an opportunity arise
- Tightly held for over 60 years
- Direct access to Werri Lagoon and Werri Beach
- Arguably one of the best locations on the south coast
- Enjoy Lake, Mountain and Beach views.
- Original beach house dating back to the 1950's
- Go fishing or kayaking from your own back yard
- Rarely seen 1201m2 (approx) parcel of land
- Plenty of options with this property
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.