Views over neighbouring farmland!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's all about location with this modern well presented home which offers a real sense of rural living with wonderful views over the neighbouring farmland. The quiet one way street is a real bonus and adds to the charm of this location.
The home represents quality throughout is generous in size and captures modern day living at its best. Enjoy the expansive rural views from your own lounge room, study and upstairs family room. Add four good sized bedrooms with walk in robe and ensuite to main, 1.5kw solar system with solar HWS plus a good sized double garage and you can see why this very appealing home represents great buying.
Set amongst quality homes in Elambra Estate just a short distance to the local primary school, cafes, restaurants, coastal beaches and the beautiful town centre of Gerringong, the location is superb! First date available for inspection will be Saturday 17th January 2015.
- Available for inspection from 17th January
- Scenic views over neighbouring farmland
- Quiet one way street
- Contemporary 4 bedroom home, ensuite & W.I.R to main
- Multiple living area's with rural views
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Secure double garage internal access
- 1.5kw solar system with solar HWS
- Land size 527m2 (approx)
- Sort after estate close to schools, parks, cafes and the beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
527m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.